Saturday, April 30, 2005

Hemi-Anniversary!!!

Woot!!!

Yesterday it was. Rachelle and I celebrated with the ComedySportz and the Cheesecake. Well, the Factory, not the actual cake. I can't bring myself to pay that much for desert and Rachelle can't bring herself to annihilate here sinuses for the sake of the cake. (Sayk, not Sawkay, but I suppose the lack of italics would tip you off on that one. (I am operating under the assumption that "italics" is a foreign word.))

So we only paid half for the ComedySportz because the last time I went I got suggestion of the night. Again, this happened last night. "The suggestion?" you might ask.

The Minoans!!!

I had also suggested Hannibal, which was accepted, and Hannibal's army, which wasn't. Upon suggesting Hannibal's army though Steadman wanted to prove his nerdness and informed the theatre that Hannibal's army was the Carthagians. Quite on the ball. Later he tried to take on my Niels Bohr suggestion, but ended up doing Heissenberg. Man, the show must have sucked for all the normals in the audience. And I think this is like the fourth time in a row I have gone without paying.

I=The Man

Anyway...

Crappy Music!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?