Monday, February 21, 2005

Stupid neck!!!

So, I know it is usually my bowels, but my neck has been giving me trouble this weekend. Started yesterday afternoon. Lame. Especially since there were festivities for Rachelle's birthday, including swing dancing. Luckily Rachelle and I are both well enough entranced with each other that we managed to have a good time anyway.

So, the problem with my neck it that it is all sore and stiff, spreading up my scalp over my skull and down to my shoulders. As I was walking around Ralphs' today I got stiffer and stiffer to the point where I couldn't turn my head to look down the aisles. Lame.

So, what am I to do? I don't actually want to go buy and start using muscle relaxants for something that'll be gone in a day or two anyway. Far be it from me to:

  1. Try something new, or
  2. Go to Rite Aid and spend five bucks.

Luckily I did finally realize that I do have something at home already to get the job done. Thank you 30 year-old Whisky. Really, worked wonders on my neck. Anyway, I'm quite wired now from hydrating myself quite a bit (water, not whisky). Think that may have been the problem in the first place. But, if the problem persists I think I might try this.

ION:

I watched Lady and the Tramp yesterday at Rachelle's, and as you may have guessed, I have a few observations:

  1. Random letters occasionally pop up when using closed captioning, like a single "ñ",
  2. The phrase "Son of a Gun" was used in the film despite the fact that the situation really quite literally called for the unadulterated version of the phrase, and
  3. The Shins are awesome! (Unrelated to the film, but that doesn't make it any less true.)

Sleep time.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?