Friday, January 28, 2005

I think of all the great injustices and pains that I have faced in my life, the greatest was inflicted by my very flesh and blood. Not a parent, or a cousin, or a distant relative with no personal relationship, but my very own brother. Yes, the closest to you hurt you the most. So what, you may ask, did he do too me? He, the most genetically similar person to me on the planet, called my pet fish Little Fin some fifteen years ago by the name of Melvin. No one could ever deserve to have that name reckoned against them. I think the name may indeed be what did poor Little Fin in. (tears…)

Oh, and there was the fish I had that died from eating my brother’s fish’s poop, and then there was that Youth Services murderer guy that melvinned me. But dub-evs.

(And if you are unawares, or grew up with a different definition, a melvin is a wedgie that must be removed manually. w00+!)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?