Monday, December 06, 2004

So I finally found one of those online survey things that I think really deserves to be completed by me. I know, you’re all thinking A.J. has finally sold out, but really it is just a way too get all of you guys to stop deifying me. Seriously guys. Genghis man, Genghis.

-------------------

Vitals
Name:
Andrew James Price
Age: 21
Location: In front of some sort of glowing box.
Birthplace: St Joe’s in Burbank
Burbank, eh? Pretty lame: Uhhhh….? What?!

-------------------

Favourites
Movie:
Shawshank Redemption, or maybe The Core
TV Show: M.A.S.H.
Isn’t that weird how they had a black guy in the early episodes called Spearchucker?: Those 70’s man… crazy times.
Radio Programme: Santa Monica City Council
Good choice: Thanks
Band: Probably U2, but Radiohead often works its way up there
Wow… that’s original: Shut up!
Pink Floyd album: Dark Side of the Moon. Tim says The Wall is better.
What an idiot: Tell me about it
Food: Veal, potatoes, and stale things
Alright. Stale things. Moving on…: Hey! That’s just about enough from you!
Next category…

-----------------------

Last Time you…
Ate: ‘bout half an hour ago. I got a new Calphalon One fry pan today and I’ve been cooking lots of stuff.
Interesting… Not!!!:
Slept: Last night.
Woke up: This morning. Are these the only questions you could come up with?
Did a stupid survey: Right now.
Wait, you must be doing another one simultaneously then?: Ummm… yeeaaaaahhhh….
Been lampy: All right! I’m done! If you can’t give me just a little respect then I don’t think this is going to work.
Fine!: Fine!

--------------------


Well, now we can see why I don’t do those.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?