Sunday, November 21, 2004

Today I recorded my friend Chris Ing today. (Yes. I know. I typed it twice.) He plays the wood horn, or, saxophone. Anyway, he needs a grad school audition CD so he enlisted my help. So I recorded him today, and got very tired in the process.

After I finished with the recording and had some dinner I went over to Rachelle's house, still tired. We watched À la folie... pas du tout, which was good, but it was French, and thus had subtitles, and thus tired me out more.

So I got home and listened to some of the recordings, but there were multiple peeps in the room, so I kept the headphones off one ear as to not miss any of the conversation. Well, the partial deafness and much tiredness took it's toll and part of the conversation was jumbled:

Someone in the Room: (something, something, something) M(mumble)...y's blog (something, something, something)

I then perk up and sound in confusion, "Moby's Blog?" I was wrong. Apparently Marie's blog was the one in question. But then it got me thinking: Does Moby have a blog? Does he apologize for any of his music on it? Is it very well presented but incredibly boring?

Ta Da!!!

Long story short, I've been drinking water since I got home, making sleep all that more distant. I'm not a very smart man.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?