Wednesday, November 17, 2004

So there is this rare but all too real phenomenon that our friend Zeke has discovered. Most know, but some don't, of the Zekecellation. What is it? Simple. Like or equivalent things cancel each other out. One such example is as follows:

Random Guy (Who may have in fact been Peter): I'm gonna eat some cake for breakfast, but that is unhealthy. I will eat something else to Zekecellate it. I know! Someone give me a Pepsi!

I myself experienced a Zekecellation the other day.

So I'm at school and a class just ends. I promptly pull a banana out of my pocket and have at it. So I'm eatin' the banana and walkin' back to my car to fill it with water 'cause I have a leaky radiator. I should get that fixed. Anyway, before I start filling the car I have to put down the empty banana peel. I place it on top of the Blazer and continue with my business.

Many hours pass. In fact, a whole day passes. I go out to my car in the morning and am caught off gaurd by the out of place thing on top of my car. I reach up and lo and behold, it's the peel! Now, how is this a Zekecellation? Well, it violates two of the most basic laws of physics that there are.

1. Anything left on top of a car is lost forever.
2. Banana peels are ridiculously slippery. (At least that is what cartoons have led me to believe.)

The days of Newton are over. Thank you, Gabriel Loiderman!!!(?)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?