Wednesday, October 06, 2004

So the other day I'm at work and as usual I'm doing nothing. Well, not really nothing, but it often looks that way. See, I work in the basement next to the tools. There are people in the tool department there to sell the tools, so on most days, weekddays, I don't actually sell much. Whenever a cashier comes down to cover a break or something, they always complain that there is nothing to do. I, on the other hand always find something to do. I get one of the MCA's to bring me over huge boxes of towels to fold, or I clean the counter, or I pretend like I actually know what I'm doing and I sell people tools. Can you imagine that? Customers think that I actually know anything about tools. I just read the box or give my sage advice of, "maybe your Beamer uses metric parts".

So, I'm in there the other day and this woman comes up to buy something. Not tools, but towels. She is the wife of a guy that works at the repair center, so she gets a discount. Man, does she like to sniff out the bargains. Anyway, so she brings all this stuff up to the counter and nothing happened. I don't really have a story. I've been leading you on. People seem to like the Sears stories so it seemed a good cover. I really have nothing to say. Suckas got served!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?