Tuesday, October 26, 2004

I have finally found my drink of choice. Well, that is when it comes to the hard stuff. I still haven't found my favourite beer or any wine that I can stand. Anyway, the beverage of choicewould be the Seagrams 7 Crown.

But there is a problem. See, when my dad died my brother and I split up the family stash. My brother took all the Cutty, I got most of the Seagrams. I even got about a third of a bottle of Couvoisier. So what's the problem? My dad didn't realy drink much past his twenties. All the booze we have is over thirty years old. I think the bottle I've been drinking out of was opened some time around 1974 and has aged since then. I had some new 7 Crown, and it is a totally different experience. I've gotten myself hooked on aged (or expensive) booze. Total lamp.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?