Sunday, September 19, 2004

This was a comment I left on Marie's blog a week ago, but I like the story and think that it stands on its own. Enjoy.

On the subject of strange Price animal stories:

One Easter a long time ago we were hosting the family get together at our house. So were settin' up and getting the backyard ready when my mom (long time ago) comes into the house slightly agitated saying that she thinks its starting to rain. My dad looks outside and is confused by this staement. Not a cloud in the sky. "Well, I felt a few drops outside" my mom says. My dad then looks at here back and discovers it was not water dripping on her, but blood. We then inspect the patio and see that there is blood on the porch ceiling thing. Interesting. Then our dog Casey comes wanderin' on up to us, happy as ever, waggin' his tail, and splattering blood all over the place. Big ol' gash in his tail, but he didn't seem ot care. Stupid, lovable, stupid, Casey.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?