Saturday, August 21, 2004

Turns out I'm a pretty gossip resistant guy. It's been almost a full 2 years (ouch!!!!) at Sears and only just now did I first overhear the use of the word...

Fudgepacker.

Anyway, to not be a hypocrite, I will go into no further detail.

And Tim, FPCGH uses grape juice and King's Hawaiian bread. Let me tell you, that is some tasty communion. And we serve by intinction, so one may take a quite large piece if one is so inclined. Thank you, John Calvin!

And to tie this all together, a very close family friend is both a Presbyterian pastor, and an open lesbian. Well, I'm not sure about her title now, but I think everyone who heard her talk at my dad's memorial service would agree that she is a woman of God. Thank you, Anne Petker!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?