Sunday, August 29, 2004

So, my good ol' friend Mike McCann was in town this last week. He was a groomsman in the wedding. So yesterday we're driving around and for some reason Mike starts to sing "Baby I Got Your Money" by the good ol' Old Dirty Bastard. My friend Chris, who was also in the car, and I got a disturbed look on our faces.

Mike: I guess I shouldn't have listened to that woman at church that said I sang well.
Me: Well, she probably didn't hear you singing ODB.

Then Mike gets inspired to turn on the radio and find Power 106. He's been in Santa Cruz for a while and couldn't remember what the exact frequency was. So he fumbles around around for a bit, and when he finally tunes in the station, lo and behold, to our bewilderment, pumping out the four fantastic speakers of his 95 Accord as if it was 1998 again, Old Dirty Bastard comes in loud and clear.

Mike is a magician, or some kind of hypnotist.

"God made dirt... and dirt bust your a--!" - ODB

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?