Sunday, July 11, 2004

Yesterday I had to be at work at 7:45 in the AM. Thusly, I set my alarm for 7 0'clock. And, as per usual, I woke up before my alarm went off. I look at the clock at six fifty something and decide Hey, I'll just close my eyes and rest for a few more minutes. I do this, and unintentionally fall asleep again. While I'm asleep I guess I decide that I don't really want to get up, so my subconscious gets to work trying to get me to stay in bed. By the time the alarm goes off I had convinced myself that I was still in high school, it was the last Friday before Spring Break, and all I had to do was take a test that could easily be made up the day I got back from break. Have of me knew this wasn't true and took a full eight minutes to convince me of what was really going on. Stupid brain.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?