Monday, July 05, 2004

I'm a freakin' Ninja!!!



Pokey is an easily excitable Dalmation that lives with us. The fourth of July is not the best day for her, so tonight she is inside the house, hiding from the monstrous cacophony outside. The house here is kinda split into two halves with a solid core door in the middle. This door has not a knob but two dead bolts, one on each side. Neither side was locked. To keep Pokey from getting into the side of the house where my brother and I sleep, a small chest was pushed up agaisnt the door so she could not get through. The door wasn't locked so that I could get in when I got home.

So I get home, and push through the door. All is going well; I don't think I have woken anyone up. I get to the other side of the door, and in complete darkness, I vastly misjudge the size, shape and orientation of the chest. I somehow manage to trip over it, roll over completely, and release a large squeak from the empty apple juice bottle I was holding. I then lie there on the floor for a good minute in a half, holding my mouth to keep me from laughing out loud and waking up my brother, which I think I may have, which really sucks for him, seeing as how he is sick and such. I'm such a natural jerk, aren't I?

My leg hurts.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?