Thursday, July 01, 2004

Beware the Kashi!!!



So I'm sittin' there, eatin' the Kashi, by hand, without the use of utensils,as is the fashion, and i see that my hand is encrusted in blood. I get up and look in the mirror and sure enough half of my mouth is also bloody. I clean up and search for the well from which this refined sea water is coming, but I find nothing. Thus, I must conclude that Kashi is not safe for vegetarians, and probably if you are keeping kosher. I don't think cosumming human blood is kosher, or maybe it is only not kosher if it is spilled on the ground.

Just got an idea for a new business. Kosher cheeseburgers. You can get real meat or real cheese, but with soy meat or soy cheese, depending upon your first selection. I'm sure this would make me no money whatsoever.

Inasmuch as that is stupid, long, run together words are stupider. Henceforth, I shall use no such words, notwithstanding my overall laziness.

Speaking of laziness....


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?