Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Apparently you can still get in quite a bit of trouble for relying on the Bible.

When I was a kid I got carsick quite often.  Consequentially my parents told me to look out the window when I was in the car.  Supposedly the greenness of outdoors was good for the eyes and thus the nausea.  My grandmother also told me that they used green paper in many businesses to be easier on people's eyes.  Anyway, I looked out the window in the car.  Years later I started a blog, and it turned out to be green.  I guess my subconscious was trying to keep everyone from vomiting on their computers.  It is quite a bit more considerate than my normal self.

I suck at the visual arts.  I have the poorest Photoshop skills of anyone I know.  I also know very little HTML, thus the sad look of my blog for the last few months.  I used to be awesome with computers, back in the DOS days.  Wanting to play Doom and Wing Commander on a 40 MHz 386 prompted me to learn plenty about autoexec.bat, config.sys, XMS, EMS, Stacker, Windows 3.1, Windows 3.11, and on and on.  Since those times computers have gotten too user friendly and caused my 1337ness to atrophy.  Now I am quite par.

Oh, but I do rock the Pro Tools, which is all that matters I suppose.

OATURN:  Some guy called me at Sears on Monday wanting me to connect him to Sears North Hollywood so he wouldn't have to pay the cost of calling North Hollywood from... wait for it...wait for it........
......
...
.....
....
.....
Reseda!!!
 
Lamp.

:::EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT:::
 
Ban on the Bard.  Change it back.  And while you are at it, post some .wad files you've made.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?