Saturday, June 12, 2004

Well, I've been movin' my selves and my's things from the Worthy Town of Chats to the Hills that are Granasty. Thus, I haven't been online in a few days. Speaking of Granasty, GHHS Cheerleaders got their pictures taken at Sears, and decided to check me out whilst this was occuring. Good ego boost, but ultimately wasted on someone as timid as me. Oh, and my cousin, who is almost 4 years old now, will probably become the most attractive woman I'll ever meet. Anyway...

If you ever thought, "Hey, I would like to write a Coplandesque melody!", simply hit the black keys on your piano. I think someone needs to teach me how to appreciate Copland. I feel so treasonous about the whole thing. Maybe Americans just aren't my cup of tea.

Don't worry, I'll get the funny back at some point. Stick in there ya'll, it'll be worth it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?