Wednesday, June 02, 2004

So, my car insurance policy ends today and switches to a new carrier. Well, to mark the occasion...

Whammo!!!

That is right. Last night was my first automobile accident. No one was hurt. Everyone was insured. All cars still run. So thank God for that.

I think it is time to say goodbye to the Blazer. It spent much of it's life in the care of a Mr. Bob Coster. He goes to my church. The Blazer has been very useful through most of this time. It has probably been to Mexico a good ten times to help build houses for those without. We got the car when my dad had his stroke and we needed a way to get him to the hospital and around in general. It is also likely that he passed away in the car too. The car then died a week later, only to be ressurrected in a few months. It ran okay for a while, but then started to leak some sort of gas. It also has problems with cooling. The window was broken. And now WHAMMO!!! I think I have had enough of this car, and SUVs in general. I don't need that much dangerous power.

Anyway, get your things in order with the Blazer 'cause I don't imagine it will be around much longer. Goodbye old friend. Oh, and you use too much gas, jerk.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?