Saturday, June 26, 2004

So, the American Red Cross has a fancy machine that has a fancy sticker upon it with this fancy slogan:

Possible Blood Spray In This Area

I just found this to be awesome. Anyway, according to THEM, my blood pressure is at 110/70. My conclusion, I can eat salt with impunity. Bring on the chili!!!

Anyway, again, I went to the Trader Joe's yesterday. Got some news for ya'll.

1. They no longer carry raw almonds, or at least they are out and have filled the shelves with more nuts. Has the world gone mad, or insane, or crazy, or maybe something else?

2. Salmon is still expensive. How am I ever going to learn how to cook healthy food that tastes good if my experiments are going to cost me so much. I guess I'll continue my quest to find the right way to fry an egg.

3. Kashi (Good Friends) is now new and improved with:
20% more granola and,
Tastier Twigs!!!!!!!!


Yes, it said this on the box, minus the four year old's punctuation. And let me tell ya what here, them twigs do taste a might bit better. It used to be when I ate Kashi I would eat the flakes and the twigs first, leaving the tasty granola for last. But now, it's just weird, 'cause most of it tastes good. On top of all that it now has 50%, or 150% for Mea, more fiber than before, bringing the grand total to

12 Grams of fiber per cup!!!!!



Needless to say, I am in love. (One down side is that while there may actually be 20% more granola, the individual pieces are smaller, giving a less satisfying crunch and overall granola eating experience. And the increase in fiber may just be the result of an increase in portion size. Oh well, I'm a forgiving man.)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?