Thursday, June 17, 2004

If you're ever at El Pollo Loco, and someone offers you a tortilla, and you take it, and cover it with pepper, and put some onions on it, and eat it, your tongue will probably not like you for a little while.

As for me, I love going to the bathroom. I especially love what our culture calls "Number 2". I eat lots of fiber; a habit picked up while I had the GERD, gastroesophageal reflux disease. This means that I usually get a good 2 or 3 No. 2's per day. When I can't reach this number, I feel like crap, probably because I am full of it. I also have a tendency to look at my "product". I also picked this up while I was sick. I can judge how well I've been eating when I do this. One time my "product" was covered entirely in blood. This led to a colonoscopy and endoscopy. That was three years ago and was the last time I went to a doctor. It was also the last time I produced some "product" from the end of my alimentary canal usually reserved for consumption. (Not the TB.) Anyway, I love the restroom. The floor of the bathroom in my old house was the most awesome place to sleep when you were sick. Just go in there, take whatever fatastic medication you required, and then just pass out on the floor. See, you could leave the heater, in the ceiling, on so you wouldn't get cold. But you wouldn't get sweaty either 'cause you would be on a cool bathroom floor. Anyway, that is probably more than most really care about. But I do loves me the poop.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?