Tuesday, June 01, 2004

For all ya'll out there thinkin' "Andrew's blog is boring lately. I wish he would just do a stupid quiz."

korg triton
You are a Korg Triton
-You have multi-sampled preset sounds ranging from
opera to bongos and a fancy touch screen
control pannel
-you are f'cking new school
-very modern and hi tech
-you have to have the latest and best of everything
-you think you are better than everyone
-you probably like house or trance or something like
that


what synthesizer are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Awesome. I'm sure that is all immensely interesting to everyone out there, as is every other online quiz. Now when you are trying to explain me to other people, you can just say, "Oh, Andrew is like a Triton". I'm sure this will be very helpful. But don't expect me to explain to you the subtleties of electronic music. I have no clue.

I was lookin' around on the Google for various schools that offer recording programs. I came across an FAQ that stated that USC currently has no recording program. What?!?! As far as I knew it did. Upon closer inspection I discovered that the USC they were talking about was the University of South Carolina. Also, ASU has a program. That would be Appalachian State University. Seriously, we've gotta get the AFABAF in action and start sorting some of this stuff out. Stupid confusitory things.

Peter had a "party" the other day at the apartment he was apartment sitting at. It was quite enjoyable. I use "party" instead of party because it was more of just a get together. I have much more fun at these than at actual parties. See, at real parties the lights are all turned off and everyone is dancing around to ridiculously loud music and is incapable of actually having a conversation. I'm going to start some new lingo now. If you are throwing a party like this and I ask you what kind of party it is, just tell me that it is Helen Keller. Anyway, I think the entire point of this passage was to get to that Helen Keller thing. Anyway, anyway, anyway.

(BTW: Good work Zeke on introducing Eva (Ava?) into the group. With your soon to be residence at the UCLA I expect a constant stream of cute girls from you. Don't let me down here man, or I'll make you eat at TGI Fridays. Man, what a crappy restaurant.)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?