Thursday, May 27, 2004

So, apparently I can go off the handle. Ummm... I don't really know how to handle all this crap that I've done. Sometimes people just snap I guess. Anyone wanting to help out the situation, give a hand, please. I e-mailed you Marie, but I don't know if you got it. I guess I shouldn't try to force things.

I'm on a computer at school. I cannot read many of other people's blogs. Apparently many of them contain a banned word. I would venture a guess that this would be the "F!!!!" word. It won't even display the comment Brad left for me about the thieves, or thiefs (Thursday, May 19th). Although the Bard had the restraint to not use unsaid word on his blog, thus providing me with a good old hit of '96 nostalgia whenever a computer is humming and being attacked by Linux users.

Peter and I played pheonetic/slang Scrabble the other day. Carlos and I inveted this a few years ago. The only "rules", which are fairly loose themselves, are that the words have to be spelled funnily, or not make sense, or just be funny for no real reason at all, or whatever you want to do 'cause it is not a real game. This lead to such great words as UBFLION, for when you take a plane, and POMONENTO, like that olive thingy thing. Some examples from Pete's and mine'ses game:

GNCHEEL
-"G 'n Cheel" Like some guy who is gangsta and laid back.
REECIASNS
-"Reeky Asians" Thank you Peter.
GOYJOO
-"Goy Jew" Quite a predicament if you ask me.
REIREFUDE
-"Re-irrefude" To not refude, again.
BANWHAXOR
-"Ban WhaX0r" The "R" was a blank tile, so Tim and Woo read it as "Ban WhaX0", which works just as well.
ITEEVODRAYZBAGS
-"I TiVo'd Ray's Bags" Huh?

Normal things bore me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?