Monday, May 31, 2004

Geetha is doing a report on me for one of her Religious Studies classes. We are doing the second of three interviews today. Problem is, Geetha lost her voice. Well, not really a problem. Anyway, due to Geetha's infirmity, she had David call me to tell me when to come over. David then said that he would be watching THE GAME while we were doint the interview, and that there was to be no funny stuff. What?!?!?! No funny stuff!!! Asking no funny stuff from me is like asking a shark not to swim, or a high schooler in a band not to be ridiculously boring and self involved. It just doesn't happen. Also, the other week Geetha wanted to go to the Comedy Sportz but David didn't. Geetha asked if she could go and take a date. David's response: Only if it's Andrew. And I have been out on "Girl's Night Out" quite a few times with th work peeps. Somehow I have slipped into that ever comforting yet excruciatingly infuriating role of "Non-Threatening Male Friend". Lamped.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?