Friday, April 02, 2004

Well, its time to come clean. I have finally been caught. It happened yesterday, outside the bookstore. Bobby caught me and called me on it. I just kinda mumbled out an fake answer. Well, now the truth.

On occasion... I will sometimes... talk... to... myself.

Often I am just thinking about things and the occasional sentence pops out and I silently mouth it. I mean, you people have to have noticed that I am a pretty smart, funny, interesting guy. It would be quite a waste of resources if I never talked to such a person. Anyway, if this disturbs you there is a possible solution:

I am less likely to talk to myself if I am talking to someone else.

Use this knowledge wisely my friend.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?