Monday, April 19, 2004

So, yes, I have been depressed as of late. This Friday will be the one year mark. My brother, Tim, and I had some In'n'Out that night. Zeke and Flack, a weird combination to say the least, showed up. Zeke brought a can of Arizona with him. Neither of them really had anything to say, but that was probably a good thing.

I ditched work yesterday. I hadn't missed any work or even been late once this year, so I decided to take a day off. Did I do anything with this time? No. I said that I was "sick" when I called in. I don't think I sounded like it, but I never stated as to whether the problem was physiological or psychological. I think either is a valid excuse. Tim tried calling me. I ignored it Tim. I'll talk to you later. I was trying to ignore everyone, so don't take it personally.

Last night's episode of 24 was one of the saddest things I've seen in a while.

Right now, going in my mouth to provide me sustenance:
Can of peas and carrots
Apple juice
Green tea
Water
Blender

As you can see, I'm not a big proponent of a refined palette.

I've been procrastinating on a lot of things. Maybe I'm not lazy, but instead am anticipating a surge in productivity in the near future and don't want to deprive myself. I'm full of crap. That is true in so many ways.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?