Wednesday, April 28, 2004

So LMU requires a recommendation when you apply. Last week I went to my counselor and asked for one from him. He said sure, but I would have to write it and bring it in for him to sign. I enlist the help of Carlos and Marie to write brilliant things about my personality seeing as how I was having a hard time doing it myself. Carlos had this to say:

Persistent, friendly, intelligent, communicative, are but a few words that one could use to describe Andrew. He has an interesting handicap in that he commits himself to a subject until he has mastered it. The ability to apply oneself, as Andrew does, is not inherent to all. However, Andrew does it so naturally that it is clear that it is part of his personality. His personality is strong, which makes him assertive--a natural leader--but not too strong as to alienate anyone. Andrew is one of those rare human beings that strives for knowledge and [put word here].

Yup, "put word here". Thank you Carlos!

In response to the 2 questions ya'll asked:

Andrew(Not me. A different Andrew. Asian, goes to my church, lived in my motor home one summer, ate all the Marie Callenders chicken pot pies in said summer.): Would you still be my friend if I always emitted cheese out of my pores?

I would have to say no. I could no more be your friend than a fox could be a companion to a rabbit. If this does indeed start to happen one day, keep it a secret, for if you don't, I will be all upons.

Zeke: Who is more uppity: Bobby Woo or Cheops?

Simple answer is that since Cheops (Peter's old dog) is no more, by default, Bobby would be more uppity. But then again, if we conduct our study during normal work hours, we will find that Bobby is always asleep and in much the same mood as the expired canine. But then again, this whole question of who is more uppity will make Bobby himself more uppity. I think Bobby wins this one. And just to make him even more uppity: sour cream, fat people, manual labor, fried chicken. I bet he's fuming now.

Keep sending the questions, because as you can see, the answers aren't all that good.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?