Thursday, April 29, 2004

Brad's new blog design has made me nostalgic for the mid 90's. Although in retrospect from tens years from now it will probably look not all that much better than now, from now, it has the tendency now to look better than now. Now, what do I miss about the mid (to late) 90's?

•The Mucho Grande Nachos at Taco Bell
•I was never more than a year away from a new Smashing Pumpkins album, or EP, or box set, or maxi single
•My room was the coolest one in the house during the summer.
•My unsuccessfullness with the womans, or ledis, could be easily explained by the timidness brought on by the fact that I looked like a big nerd, and acted thusly
•Twiggy Twiggy.
•Tremors was on TV at least once a month
•The highly skilled employees of the United Artist Theatres by my house never seemed to notice when I snuck in a drink since I slyly held it on the other side of my body
•Rock bowling
•Controlled pyromania
•Aaron Silverman's ridiculously empty house
•Bill Nye the Science Guy
•Bobby Flack's house
•SDL, and the nonstop party that followed us
•Codeine (after my surgery)
•My high school youth group at church
•Rocking out at least three times a week
•Tim, David, and Me, and Spinal Tap
•The 80's(ugly) yet ridicuously comfortable furniture in my house. I still have the short couch and one chair.
•My dad beat a possum to death, thinking that it was a rat.
•Kraft Mac & Cheese tasted better
•Visiting my grandparents in North Carolina and listening to Garrison Keilor whenever we were in the car.
•Mike McCann's car
•Rocking the Stanford 9's every year. Seriously guys, you know it felt good, if ultimately pointless.
•Band's with dead lead singers (Nirvana, Sublime) actually had made good music. (see Drowning Pool)
•Doom
Pinkerton by Weezer
Weezer by Weezer
Superunknown by Soundgarden, every Pumpkins album (including Adore), Cake, Ben Folds Five, Rancid, Rage Against the Machine, etc.
•and probably much more.

On to the questions.

Glenn: Who is more powerful? Carlos Montes utilizing his PC, Bobby Woo with a Bolex H16, Geetha behind the wheel of a Toyota Camry, or Marie with a knife?
Zeke: I think Glenn means "dangerous."

I don't know why, but Marie with a knife struck me as very odd. Thus, if I was in a situation where I saw such an occurance, I would probably go into shock thus allowing Marie to do what she will. Does this make her powerful, I don't know. Geetha would have the most horsepower out of all of the above examples. Now for danger? The simple answer is Bobby with a Bolex. This means he is shooting on film, which means a PSA for Valley, which means instant, boring death. Stupid PSA's.

David: wtf does the track back link thingie do? i have yet to see it in use...i think. oh and how man y pnacakes does it take to cover a dog? oh and is this the place where you put that thing that one time? hackers of the world unite!!!!!!!

Trackback does some thing that didn't hold my attention long enough to really figure out what is does when I was reading about it on the Haloscan site. I think it like... tracks... back... to things... maybe. It could possibly take just one large pancake to cover the dog, but what do we call this new amalgam, regardless of how many pancakes it takes? You guessed it, Pancake9!!! No, I did not place that thing here. It's right behind you... with a knife... covered with rage... and pancakes!!! Maybe that thing is Marie.

More questions, Now!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?