Saturday, April 24, 2004

Blogggggggggggggggggged!



Thanks to ya'll that left comments. Been a weird couple of weeks, and still is kinda weird.

Turns out I won't get to wear a tux in the wedding after all. I'm kinda disappointed. This may mean that I might not be fully "decked out" until my own wedding, which with my luck in the arena of women, won't be for a while. Lamps. On that note, I think one of my good friends at work has developed a "thing" for me. Unfortunately for her, if my assumptions are correct, there is still another on my mind. Anna, you still have the power to make me feel incredible. Even the comment you left the other day brought tears of joy to my face. I can't see myself getting involved with someone when she still makes me feel this way, whether it is reciprocated or not. I guess these are the kinds of feelings ya'll learned to deal with when you were like 14 or something. Anyway...

Everyone needs to ask Zeke about his amazing EMT hijinks, specifically the driving. For me, Zeke is a comedic keg that is tapped not nearly enough.

So, due to my brain succumbing to the pressures of overwhelming emotion as of late, I can't really remember things to blog about. Thus, as Jose did, please ask me questions that I may answer them for you. Questions about me. Questions about things you might think I am an authority on. Questions that are only asked to prove how funny a question you could come up with. Let 'em all out, or I'll have to start posting pictures or various things that Smaug has vomited. You've been warned, now get cracking!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?