Saturday, March 27, 2004

Well, I don't know how it's gone so long without this, but last Thursday I had my first cigar(s). Peter, Zeke, David, Bobby, and I went over to a million dollar house in Glendale that Peter's family has been working on and smoked a few. How is it that none of the others posted about the experience? Well...

Peter-Only posts random, half entertaining, half jokes he's thought of.
David-Did not post because he didn't see much of an opportunity to use acronyms in the telling of the story.
Bobby-Only posts nerdy websites he's found and nerdy fake websites he's made.
Zeke-As a leprechaun he is biologically incapable of posting about anything that has happened on a Thursday.

That leaves me. So, we're smokin' the cigars and who shows up to help us along?

Yup, Alec Baldwin.

Well...

Not really.

So Peter was the first to get started on his cigar. Having the random mind that he does he starts blowing through his already lit cigar, thus making it flame and smoke profusely. (Doing this can make a dying cigar light a bit more.) This was of course accompanied by him declaring, "Look at me! I'm Alec Baldwin!" We all instantly accepted this and incorporated into our vocabulary for the rest of the night. Thus, when someone's cigar was gettin' pretty dim someone else would say, "Dude, just Baldwin it." We're idiots.

And in case you were wondering, the cigars made me sick. First time I felt like I was going to throw up in quite a few years. But I didn't. The spirit of the Baldwin must have been watching over me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?