Tuesday, March 16, 2004



It's a good thing that Starbucks cut down a tree to place this around my lukewarm cup of hot chocolate. Oh yeah, it is corrugated. Thus it is doubly good.

IRN(In Related News): Hot chocolate has been found to have three times the antioxidant concentration as green tea. It has also been found to taste good, by me.

IYMRN(In Yet More Related News): Why do I care about antioxidants? Well, I've gotten a little paranoid about my health and such. Dead parents, past serious illness, no health insurance. Anyway, I've been trying to be healthier as of late. Thus the gym and/or free weights three times a week. Thus the increased consumption of fruit, vegetables, tea, breakfast, etc. Thus the decrease in soda consumption. Unfortunately I have also had a decrease in the number of hours of sleep I'm getting. This may be due to the change in weather. It is hard to sleep when it is hot. Also, I am noticing physical changes due to the weights. Unfortunately, right now the biggest gains have been made in the lower abdominal/upper thigh muscles. Geetha calls this the "F@#% me!" muscle. Needless to say, it is not going to get any use out of me in that respect. Also, I am still fairly pasty. Anyway, now that you all know too much about my body I'll leave you with this final question courtesy of our friends at www.homestarrunner.com.

"Is a penguin a bird or a duck?"

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?