Sunday, March 07, 2004

I visited LMU today (or yesterday. Saturday that is.). Took a tour and such. As I was walking around the place I noticed two things (well, more than two things, but only two of these things are pertinent to the rest of the post):

A. Lots of the people here look much younger than me.
B. My face is really hot.

With these two pieces of knowledge burrowing into my brain I decided to shave off the beard. This is a two step process. First you must remove the bulk. I did this with the clippers usually reserved for my head, non-face, hair. The second is to use an actual razor for the fine work. So I'm using the clippers, watching mounds of hair fall into the sink. It really seems to be a lot more after it comes off your face. Now I know why my face was so hot. So I'm cutting it and feel a piece of hair get into my mouth. This must be taken care of. I try to spit it out, but that doesn't work. The next thing was stupid. I try blowing it out of my mouth. Why was this stupid? Because the rest of my beard was already in the sink. I end up blowing most of it out of the sink and onto the towels, into my contact lens case, and into my face. This sucked. Then I laughed. Life is funny people, you just have to let yourself notice it. In other blowing news, at the gym today I found myself to be very entertained by blowing the drips of sweat on the end of my nose into the air. I need to find real things to do, seriously.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?