Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Holy crap!!! I just checked my credit card statement online and they have more than doubled my credit limit. This after doubling it just a month n' a half ago. What is going on? Am I actually fiscaly responsible? Are the days of the impoverished Price coming to an end? Should we start grooming our swine of their budding avian qualities? Anyway. In other money news, I did my taxes last week. My federal tax rate was 0.39%. I really hope my $32 can do some good. Unfortunately my APR over the last month on my credit card was 43.24%, which came out to $0.50, the minimum finance charge. I knew they would find a way to screw me over.

I went to the CareerBuilder Expo with my aunt today. She thought it would be a job fair. It was not. We walked around the LA Convention Center for about 20 minutes and then left. On the way out I saw John Henson of Talk Soup fame, not to be confused with Jim Henson of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fame, and the Muppets, I suppose. Went to the Pantry for my fourth time. It was my first time going while the sun was still up. Let me tell you, its still good stuff even in daylight.

In absolute BRILLIANT!!! news, Newcastle will soon not be just a beer, but also ice cream!!! Could my day possibly get any better? I suppose it could. Social interaction would be a good thing, but beggars can't be choosers, unless they are faking it. Stupid homeless people. You really disgust me Brad.

(Note: In light of recent blog events it might be in order for me to point out that the last bit there is what we call "sarcasm". Actually, most of the post was an example of such. If you are offended, please right me a note, attach it to a bottle of Newcastle, and bring it to me on a purple, crushed velvet pillow. Leave me the pillow too.)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?