Sunday, March 21, 2004

Ho...

ly...

crap!!



I think I may have actually gotten eight hours of sleep last night. What is going on?

If you don't listen to country radio you're missing out on great insights like this.
"Do you remember Bin Laden,
Or have you forgotten?"


Don't worry everyone, Anna got a new job... at Sears! Well, the Sears in Valencia. It should be good for her seeing as it is much closer to her house, and she is no longer a cashier. Unfortunately, no new ridiculously attractive girls that find me hilarious have been hired at Sears Northridge. Lamps.

I had my first Corona yesterday. It tasted like crappy American beer, but with more bitter. іLámpara!

I'm working on my tan. Turns out that my scars don't tan quite the same as normal skin. trwnd

Church time. Adios.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?