Friday, February 13, 2004

Well, Smaug lost her ovaries today. Or at least she lost the use of them, from a reproductive standpoint. I'm not exactly sure what happens when they spay a dog. I think it is like getting your tubes tied, thus she could still use her ovaries to make hormones and for holding other internal things in place. When I was a chill'n, prior to my inheiritance of the incredible bounty of knowledge found inside my incredibly large head, I asked the question, "Do dogs lay eggs?" My family never let me forget that one. Even my parents would tease me about it. Stupid family. Stupid mamals (excluding the platypus of course). And now for another egg related thing from my childhood. On Saturday mornings when I was like 3 or something my brother and I would get up early. Was it to eat super sugary cereal? No. Cartoons? No. I would follow my brother out to the kitchen, he would open up the fridge, pull out an egg, and drop it on the floor. This happened many times. I don't know why. What I do know is that when I have kids there will be no rugs in front of the fridge, just egg catching robots, and maybe one of those fans that they have at drive-thrus to keep bugs out. Maybe the fan could point up and the draft would "catch" the eggs. That would be awesome! And.. maybe... there could be... a lamp... or something. (coughs into hand)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?