Thursday, February 26, 2004

So I decided last night to be productive. I did my taxes, my FAFSA, and my CSS/Profile. I hope I didn't miss the deadline for that for transfers. I figure if I am going to try for LMU next year I might as well give it my all. So yeah, it felt good to do all of that, to be productive. Yup, it felt good. Then I went to sleep. I had a dream that I was moving into a dorm at LMU. My dad was moving me in. It was good. Then I woke up. That sucked. That really sucked. Turns out I often don't feel very good when I wake up. Coming out of a dream and remembering my actual situation is a pain. Sometimes I expect to wake up in my old room, but that doesn't happen. I'm often worried about people when I wake up, which is not a good motivator. I also can't sleep very well. My alarm hasn't woke me up in months. I usually wake up way before when I set it for even if I haved stayed up way too late and really need to sleep. Ha! You thought this was going to be a fun post, didn't you? It might still get there.

Or not. I got distracted by something online and no longer have the desire to type. Sorry.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?