Monday, February 23, 2004

I relate to different people in many different ways. Some people see it as being fake or what have you. I just naturally act different around different people. Also, different people read me in different ways. While hanging out with work people the other night a few of them were talking about how serious I am at work all the time. Then others jumped in and said that I'm never serious. I believe the truth lies somewhere in the middle. Anyway, to prove my point here is a discusion between me and Tim that I don't think could've happened with anyone else.

SDLoser (7:47:13 PM): Yo!?
GnosticTurpitude (7:47:17 PM): what up
SDLoser (7:47:23 PM): Not much.
SDLoser (7:47:29 PM): My loins are soar.
GnosticTurpitude (7:47:34 PM): my apologies
GnosticTurpitude (7:47:37 PM): too much sex?
SDLoser (7:47:48 PM): Yes.
SDLoser (7:48:06 PM): With objects made by Icarian.
GnosticTurpitude (7:48:17 PM): i see
SDLoser (7:48:19 PM): (gym equipment manufacturer.
SDLoser (7:48:21 PM): )\
SDLoser (7:48:23 PM): hsag
GnosticTurpitude (7:48:27 PM): ANYway
SDLoser (7:48:37 PM): I must return tonight.
SDLoser (7:48:44 PM): Do the same excercise.
SDLoser (7:48:49 PM): THen I will not be sore.
SDLoser (7:48:52 PM): soar.
GnosticTurpitude (7:48:57 PM): like a bunny
SDLoser (7:48:58 PM): sore.
SDLoser (7:49:01 PM): ?
GnosticTurpitude (7:49:10 PM): ?
SDLoser (7:49:20 PM): Bunny?
GnosticTurpitude (7:49:26 PM): Bunny?
SDLoser (7:49:39 PM): GnosticTurpitude (7:48:57 PM): like a bunny
GnosticTurpitude (7:50:05 PM): SDLoser (7:48:36 PM): I must return
tonight.

SDLoser (7:50:21 PM): To the gym.
SDLoser (7:50:25 PM): Bunny?
GnosticTurpitude (7:50:33 PM): lExactly.
SDLoser (7:50:49 PM): Still lost.

I could never have this conversation with Geetha, or the G-ride as she has been called lately. She is so totally wrong on the Keira Knightley thing. Chunk of fat above her mouth?! Anyway. What she forgot to mention is LB, for "likes Beckham". It is the new HM. It also means talented. Anyway, I'm thinking about applying to LMU for next fall. I'm getting tired of Valley and the Valley. I'm getting tired of lots of things. I've had quite a bit of depression lately. Its come and gone ever since my mom died. I think a change is in order, after all, I have no home, I'm really smart, have a trust fund, and I'm approching what should have been my senior year in college. I don't think my time has been totally wasted. I'm glad that my brother and I were down here for my dad. Would've sucked (worse) to be so far away when he had his stroke. He might not have even survived that if I wasn't down here. I was with him when he had the stroke. For some reason I had the night off from work and was just sitting around watching TV with him. Gave us five more months I suppose. Anyway, what should have been a paragraph berating Geetha has turned into a depression fest. Alright. Fun time. So Bobby was outside today with Larry looking at the sky. Apparently Venus is really bright. As they were looking up Larry drops this treasure right in Bobby's ears:

It's so bright it doesn't even look like a star.

LB, dude.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?