Thursday, January 29, 2004

You all could've probably guessed this but I am a lightweight. In preparation for my 21st birthday and since I am leaving Spokane before said birthday, I had my first try at the alcohol. Beer that is. Let me tell you, this stuff tastes like crap. And after a total of about maybe 1 and half beers, I am quite lightheaded and buzzed. I mistyped my password for AIM and Blogger a few times, and I think I am just going to put the laptop that I am using on the table in front of me instead of taking it back to where I got it and risk the chance of dropping it. Anyway, Tuesday, on my birthday, when I get back, I am still going to BJ's. Bill is gonna get me the beer sampler. Ya'll are invited. I'll update with the exact time and place later. I think now I might join my brother in the Pilsner. Or I might just fall asleep right now.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?