Wednesday, January 14, 2004

So yesterday Bobby and I were at a meeting for a recording thing at Valley. While we were sitting around doing nothing during the "meeting" we started to talk about our cars and how crappy they are.

Bobby: My car shakes when it goes fast.
Me: My car doesn't go fast.

Much of that was exchanged and I think we came to the conclusion that I had the crappier car.

Now the awesome part.

We came out of the meeting and headed to our cars. I see something under my wipers against the window. I notice that no one else in the parking lot has one. I start to think that maybe I got a ticket or a warning or something because I don't have a parking pass. I was wrong. I was so wrong. What was it? you might ask.












I got so rocked.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?