Monday, January 19, 2004

So today Tim, David, Peter, and I were in the Denny's eating our last meal before Tim abandons us again. Peter ordered just a cup of hot tea. Peter, being the easily amused simpleton that he is, goes off on this whole tirade of how it would be cool if he could say or get the waitress to say “This is not my cup of tea.” For example:

Waitress: Here’s your tea!!!
Peter: What? This tea? No… no. This isn’t mine.

Anyway. So Peter’s tea arrives and alas it is not hot tea but tea of the iced variety. Tim David, and I then just stare at Peter and wait for the magic. He kinda stalls a bit and the three of us start to chuckle. Then he totally drops the ball.

Peter: Oh, I ordered hot tea, not iced tea.

Lampy. So lampy.

For those who don’t know, Lampy is the new word for “lame”. We can thank the poor typing skills of Mr.s Kibbe and/or Woo for this one.

Speaking of lampy, anyone who doesn’t own a guitar like this would be uberlampy.



In other news, Anna had a bunch of change today that she wanted to get converted to bill form. We aren’t supposed to give change from the register at work, so I pull out a five and make the exchange myself. The weird part is that all the change she gave me was wrapped up in two napkins. I didn’t think to ask at the time, but that is pretty weird. And they weren’t even napkins that you could get at Sears. I am thoroughly confused and intrigued. I am also sure that none of you are. Lampy.

Speaking of lampy, Smaug just chewed through the phone cable that connects me to the internet. Thus, I will probably save this post and post it later. A floppy disk would be of use right now. I could copy the post and take it to Katie’s computer and voila. But alas, my computer caught on fire last week and the floppy disk controller died. Lampy dude, lampy. So, whenever I post this keep in mind that everything refers to occurrences on the date of January 18, 2004 and very early January 19, 2004.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?