Wednesday, January 07, 2004

From 7:00 am on January 27th until 9:06 pm on February 2nd no one in Southern California will see me. Alas I will be up in the great white north, Washington state that is. I'm visiting my brother who goes to school at Whitworth, which is in Spokane. And yes, you read that right, I am getting back on the 2nd, the day before my birthday, the day before my 21st birthday. So I think the plan is to go over to Seattle at some point, probably the weekend, and then head up to Canada. Yup, I'm going to wait until like three days before its legal for me to start drinking to start drinking. It's gonna be great, or at least it will leave me with another interesting(stupid) story to regale people with. On a somewhat related note, when my brother left for class the other day the temperature was in the 20's... the negative 20's!!! I guess I get to go shopping for some layers.

Speaking of things being really cold, my computer caught on fire today. I tried to put in some RAM that Carlos had left here. I put it in, turn on the copmuter, and watch the monitor. I wait for like 8 seconds or something and nothing is happening. I then notice a smell. I look down at the computer and see a light inside. Weird, I think, I don't remember there being a light there. I took me another three seconds or so to realize it was fire. So I take out the RAM and everything seems to work fine except that when I boot up it say FDC failure. I think I'll go google that right now.

Oh, and before I forget, an amazing quote from Timmy C.
"What are you talking about? I always wear long sleeve shirts... mostly."

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?