Friday, January 16, 2004

Carlos has given me webspace, thus I was allowed to post that picture on my last post. I will now abuse this fabulous gift that THEMAN has given me.

This is the most badass picture of me ever taken.


This is a note found on the wall of the Van Nuys Flyaway about three years ago. I will never find anything more amazing.


This is Bobby and I showing interest in something out of frame. And in case you are confused, the air conditioner is not also named Bobby Woo. Also, I like to call that hairstyle the Welshy.


I have no idea what is going on here. I imagine I might look like this on my upcoming birthday.


Here's THEMAN with some less than manly beard action goin' on.


This is SDL playing the Whiskey a few years ago. From this picture you can see that we don't concentrate well onstage.


"Bold marquees with stupid band names..."


Anyway....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?