Monday, December 15, 2003

So Geetha is now bloggin?’. Hopefully this will give us more excuses to tell her to shut up. Go to Peter’s blog (Dec 14 post) for the greatest (stupidest) list ever. And I still fail to see why one of my brilliant contributions did not make it on the list. Anyway, here it is:

Fishues

In other news, I'm being taken to Abercrombie and Fitch tomorrow. I'm a little scared. Also Matt comes home tomorrow. I just realized tomorrow is today. Anyway, I had a dream last night that Matt came home and instead of me meeting him at In 'n' Out, like we planned, he showed up at Sears. The Sears in my dream was not the one I actually work at and instead had a very "Tomorrow Land" feel. Also, my brother had inexplicably lost a lot of weight and now looked like Frankie, Carlos' 16 year old brother. Matt is 23, and white. Weird.

Warning: My blog is about to get slightly sacrilegiousus.

'Tis the season. That means that in church we say "ass" a lot. Many a song that speaks of the manger and such has some line about the "ox and ass". What I'm wondering is why with the whole Mary and Joseph being betrothed and not yet married thing, why aren't there any songs with "bastard" lines? Please, don't answer that.

I just ran a the Blogger spellcheck and it did not recognize the word "blog". So on the ball.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?