Tuesday, December 09, 2003

I think the Subway by Valley College is cursed. This would be the same one I talked about a few posts ago where I slammed my head on the case. Anyway, I was in there a few weeks ago and I am eating a sandwich when all of the sudden I bite my lip hard enough to bleed! I can’t remember the last time I did that. Pretty weird. Then a few days after that I was there again. I had finished eating and started to leave. On this day I happened to have a soda, which is a rarity in the last few months, because I had fulfilled my consumerly duty to my Sub Club card and thus got a free six inch with purchase of said beverage. So I pick up all my trash and my drink and start heading for the waste receptacle. All of a sudden I somehow manage to drop everything in my hands. All of it, straight to the floor! Amazingly though the drink manages to land straight up and nothing spills at all. I then turn to the two middle age guys sitting at a table right next to where this went down and utter the words, “Well… that’s certainly interesting.” They didn’t seem to be as amused as I was, but people rarely are. Anyway, I haven’t been back since. I’m afraid I might lose a limb, or I’ll be talked into joining the American Independent Party. Scary, eh?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?