Friday, December 12, 2003

For any of you that have missed out on prior geniusness, I have fixed my archives. Now you can partake in the greatness that is my views on the word “an”, things that I am afraid of, and the entire official stance of the Presbyterian Church, USA on everyone’s favorite topic, abortion!

Despite my usual aversion to the inanity that is online personality quizzes, I am actually tempted to do this Biological Molecule one. So far it called Brad the PHAT, said Mike should never be put in enough power to burn people at the stake, and that David is, “incomparably full of information, and most of it is useless.” All sound pretty on the ball to me.

Blue Cross won’t give me health insurance due to the fact that I have a cyst on my brain stem. The thing was discovered like five years ago and the doctors were like, “Yeah, it is in most likelihood a congenital thing. Just an extra tooth or hair or something. Happens all the time. Looks encapsulated, so you shouldn’t have any problems at all.” I’ve believed this for five years, and probably still should. But when you get a letter back from an insurance company saying that they can only cover you under a “Major Risk” policy it makes you feel a bit uneasy. Jeni has also been having brain problems from her bike accident last January, mainly memory loss. She has also been sick a lot lately and they are not sure what is wrong. I pray they find out soon. I’m sure Matt is being a big support to her. I think we might be more nurturing and understanding of such things than most people after what happened with our parents. Strange how pain often makes you into a better person. Besides, if Matt and Jeni were to no longer be Matt and Jeni, then he would pretty much be stuck with just me. Let’s hope that doesn’t happen.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?