Sunday, November 23, 2003

At Sears in one of the hallways there is a poster that is supposed to inform us on how to recognize shoplifters. It has lots of fun pictures of poster actors pretending to shoplift. Most of it is pretty run of the mill except for the last picture. It is a picture of a woman with a handbag and I think she is pulling a bunch of rumpled paper out of her purse or putting it in or something. I'm not exactly sure what sort of shoplifting she is demonstrating. Maybe I need to study the poster a bit more. Anyway, she is holding the paper in such a way that it looks kinda like a dog skeleton. Everytime I walk by this poster I catch out of the corner of my eye some woman shoving Fido's poor skeleton into her purse and I get very confused. I guess playing with a dog corpse is just something you never take as commonplace.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?