Monday, October 20, 2003

So The Subway currently has a deal where you can get three footlongs for 12 bucks. Pretty awesome, eh? So Bobby Mongoose and I go there the other day to get some subs to take over to Leeton’s to eat while we watch Yu Gi Oh on his enormous TV. We each get one sub for that day and I order another to save for another day. I guess the amazing frugality of the deal had prevented certain neurotransmitters from proper functionality. My order was as follows:

“I’ll get a footlong Monterey Cheddar… (brain realizes something is off but proceeds anyway) on Pastrami.”

I then commence laughing at myself in that kinda silent, smirky, full body jerky sort of way. This goes on for a good two or three seconds before I double over and hit my head against the glass that protects all the sandwich makings. Thank God. If it wasn’t for that I would’ve had a normal, boring day. That is if I hadn’t seen Huell Howser crawl through the Colossal Colon later that evening.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?