Monday, July 28, 2003

So the other day I was biking to the general mall vicinity when much to my suprise I see another biker in the lane ahead of me. He was biking slower than me, so to avoid a messy entanglement I speed up a bit and pass him on the left. I then reach Corbin and Plummer and get stopped up at a light for about 2 minutes. In this time the other biker catches up to me. He reaches the intersection right as the light informs us that forward motion in now lawful. Seeing as how he was still moving and I was stationary he passes me by. He then makes some smart ass comment about me wasting my energy by biking faster than him and me not taking into consideration the dynamics of traffic lights. Quite smarmy. The Turtle and the Hare complex I guess. Now here's the best part. As he was saying all this crap I proceed to pull out and burn his ass once again. Whammo!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?