Sunday, July 06, 2003

A.J.'s Recent Monetary Expenditures with Commentary

6 Plastic Hangers
$1.54 at Sears

I needed hangers. These ones were cheap. I used my amazing 10% discount and my Sears Mastercard. At that price I would only need to buy 2338 hangers to qualify for a Sears Premiere card.

One Black Knit Short Sleeve Shirt and Double Pleated Lee Khakis
About $28 at Sears

New dress code at work. Business casual as it is called. It makes potbellies stick out more. It also makes me dress like bobbywoo five days out of the week.

Two Event Tuned Reference 8 Monitors (of the sound speaker variety)
$494 at the Guitar Center

Very expensive and very cool. As bobbywoo said, I now have the best computer speakers in our little peer group. I can't stop listening to "Regulators" by Warren G and Nate Dogg.

Two 12 ounce cans of Pepsi
$1.50 for both cans in the Sears Break Room

I've stopped eating at work, but I still get thirsty. I tried to buy a Dr. Pepper on Friday but the machine said it was out despite the fact that I could see the bottle just sitting there waiting for me to rip it's head off and consume the sweet poison that is high fructose corn syrup (HFCS). There was another one in there today, but it was stuck behind a Diet Dr. Pepper which would obviously not quell my desire for the HFCS. I ended up buying the Pepsi both days.

One Bargain Matinee Ticket for Terminator 3
$7.00 at the Winnetka 21

So incredibly worth it! Doggy!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?