Wednesday, June 18, 2003

Glenn: Hey, how can I turn this chair around to the table?
Someone: Just push it.
Glenn: Damn, I cannot push it.
Someone else: Move.
Glenn: Why, I'm trying to move the chair so it can face the table so I can eat.
Me: I am going to sit there.

This was posted by Glenn under the title "Rude". All I can conclude is that Glenn was being rude to the chair. Firstly, a La-Z-Boy recliner should not be pushed. It should be gently lifted and placed in the desired spot. Secondly, a recliner should not be positioned towards a coffee table to eat off of. One should recline in the chair and then eat the food off of the lengthy stretch of lap. In my own defense, I had just gotten home from work and was heating up some food while sitting in the chair when everyone else showed up. I then proceeded to get out of the chair to open the door to let them in since everyone else had food in their hands. Maybe that was the "rudeness". 5 people went out for food knowing that I would be home shortly and left the message "We will be back soon" and not "We're gettin' food. Call if you want anything." Anyway, I guess I'm a prick.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?