Sunday, March 02, 2003

Much to my dismay, Peter has not grown Brokaw's head on his shoulder. I suppose it would be hard to play the cello with two heads.

I spent the hours of about 1:30 to 4:00 a.m. this morning playing Tetrisphere. I think I have been infected with some sort of Woo virus. I should have known that getting free Panda Express out of them would somehow come back to my own dismay. Also, for the first time in my life last night I got a Fortune Cookie fortune that was not only way too specific, but just plain bad advice.

“Participation in sports may lead you to a lucrative career.”

What the heck is that?!! banXor!!1!11 The average NFL career is only three n’ a half years, and in that time the pay is only a few hundred thousand a year. Genghis man. I much prefer a fortune I had received at an earlier date.

“You may attend a party where strange customs prevail.”

Upon showing this fortune to my brother he promptly responded with, “Yeah… the Green Party!!!” That must be one of the top 5 funniest things I heard in 2002.

Nader in ’04. w00+1!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?