Sunday, March 09, 2003

Man, alcohol makes people so stupid. I’ve never been drunk before. I’ve never had any actual alcohol before either. The beer cheese soup and whiskey chili have on occasion passed my lips, but all the alcohol has already evaporated in the cooking process. Anyway, from my high horse it seems that getting drunk is a pretty selfish thing to do. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone who didn’t act like more of a jerk when they were drunk. Not only that, but drunk people just get so boring and tiring. Talking to a drunk person to me feels like talking to no one at all. People just seem to lose that thing inside them that makes them human. I guess the best way to describe it would be oblivious idiocy. It must be a pretty good feeling, even a great one, if you are willing to be an asshole to your friends for it. Anyway, sleep time.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?